8 closed (100%) 0 open (0%)
Release Notes for MakeGood 1.0.0 (stable)¶
English | 日本語
- Release Notes for MakeGood 1.0.0 (stable)
Release Date: 2010-09-30
What's New in MakeGood 1.0.0¶
The MakeGood View New User Interface¶
The following are new features:
- Displays the progress rate within the progress bar.
- Changes the color of the progress bar to gray when the test run stops on the way.
- Allows users to resize the test results area and failure trace area. (Issue #198)
- Displays a message to the content description if no tests are found in the test run.
- A New Look
- The order of the elapsed time and process time widgets changes.
- Elements of the result tree view are displayed in descending order of run.
- Collapses the result tree view when the test run ends.
- The colors of the progress bar change with gradient fill.
Five Defect Fixes¶
The following defects have been fixed:
- The Run All Tests button is not updated in some cases. (Issue #195, #217)
- A java.lang.NullPointerException is raised when running the Run tests that depend on this file command on a class extending an external class. (Issue #204)
- A java.lang.NullPointerException is raised when running tests if an expected user library is not defined in the workspace. (Issue #205)
- A java.lang.NullPointerException is raised when the test run is terminated as soon as started. (Issue #207)