7 closed (100%) 0 open (0%)
Release Notes for MakeGood 1.2.0 (stable)¶
English | 日本語
- Release Notes for MakeGood 1.2.0 (stable)
Release Date: 2011-01-16
What's New in MakeGood 1.2.0¶
Supports multibyte characters. (available in PDT 2.2)¶
Multibyte characters have been supported in the PHP Editor and the Outline view and the Quick Outline view etc. This feature is available in PDT 2.2.
Click here to see the original size.
Five Defect Fixes¶
The following defects have been fixed:
- The Debug Output view gets focused when running a test with Zend Debugger. (Issue #241)
- No tests found with namespaces. This fix is available only in PDT 2.2. (Issue #244)
- A Run/Debug configuration is reused. (Issue #249)
- A java.lang.NullPointerException is raised when running the Rerun Test command. (Issue #251)
- Nothing is displayed in the result tree view when running a test by hand. (Issue #252)