10 closed (100%) 0 open (0%)
Release Notes for MakeGood 2.0.0 (stable)¶
English | 日本語
- Release Notes for MakeGood 2.0.0 (stable)
Release Date: 2012-05-24
What's New in MakeGood 2.0.0¶
Migration to Stagehand_TestRunner v3¶
MakeGood has been migrated to Stagehand_TestRunner v3. As of this version, it only works with PHP 5.3.2+.
PHPSpec has been supported.
Supports SimpleTest 1.1.¶
SimpleTest 1.1 has been supported.
Specifies the test file pattern.¶
A regular expression pattern that matches test files can now be specified in the project property pages.
Improved User Interface¶
A lot of improvements to the user interface have been made. Here is the full list of improvements.
Four Defect Fixes¶
The following defects have been fixed:
- The file and line are not opened when the test run is terminated immediately by a fatal error. (Issue #373)
- A java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException is raised when the test folders settings are changed. (Issue #400)
- A java.lang.NullPointerException is raised when running a test. (Issue #402)
- No tests are found when running a test for selected test classes or methods. (Issue #403)